Sunday, December 7, 2008

Traveling

Dear Friends and Family,

I had some more posts I would have liked to put up (along with pictures), but, alas, my time has run short (and my suitcase too small). Instead of blogging I've been running around doing other things for my last hours in Salvador. Today I am headed to Rio to meet Nina, one of my best friends from home, who has been studying abroad in Buenos Aires. I am not sure how much internet time I will spend on my travels.

My mom arrives in Rio on December 12th and then we head to Minas Gerais. After a little less than a week we fly down to Iguazu falls and check out Curitiba. Then we will fly up North to Recife and spend the rest of our time at my mother's cousin's beach house there.

I send my beijos and amor.

Boa Viaje!

1 comment:

nazarooski said...

Safe travels, I cant wait to see you in person, and i send my love in return.